Monday, January 04, 2016
Hi peeps!

Once again, am gonna start with the same old starting.
It's been a long time since I blog, (this time I will try to type a proper English from my knowledge in poly speaking English almost to everyone except my clique)

Okay since this is the first post for 2016. Let me had a quick glance of what are the ups and downs I had in 2015.

In 2015, I start my poly life as a year 2 student in Dip Visual Effects and Motion Graphic in SP.
Rather do I have the feeling of being a senior again in my study life. I also miss those days where I help my juniors with work, giving them advice and also watching them grow is part and parcel of a year 2 student which they just started being a senior.

At first I thought my year 2 life in SP is gonna be a stress year, but guess what I manage to survive the year 2 struggle experience and I DID! (:

Other than study life, I myself had also partner a friend of mine to start up a venture in a production company in 2015. To be honest, starting business in not easy. Alot of adults had been telling me that but I would rather prefer to try it out to really know what they meant. So I did! (:

2015 is also a year which I spend alot online, only Aliexpress hahas XD and I had also spend alot on fixing my laptop, Handphone and sports shoe and I also get myself a new shoe. [*it's also my first time spending so much when I am not earning]

2015 I gave my mom her first surprise Birthday Celebration. That is always what I want to do, but I nv really had the money to do it. This won't be happening without the help of my bro for supporting on the monetary side.

2015 my clique had been through a hardship. Lot's of ups and downs. So we had a heart to heart talk session. I hope and strongly believed that, what happen that night will make things clear to each and everyone of us after talking things out. Which is so far so good, I guess. :|

2015 I had dig out few dairy and I had collate those Goals and resolution that I haven't accomplished to this year, new year resolution (but I had no time to rearrange them in sequence yet) so ya let's hope that the 2016 Dexter can accomplished it.

2015 I and him had talk things out and I had know the reason why he leave our clique. Yes, I was pissed for fews weeks when I think about that. I had seen him grown from a fat kid to a handsome boy now, but those words that he mention really hurt me deep down in my heart even now. Now, I am trying my best to forgive and forget. But now I am at the stage of Forgive but can't forget, so ya I need some time for that. How long, I don't know. But I will try. ):

2015 I had seen my classmates growing in their own way and strength, I had notice and learn that having a relationship can either strengthen a person up or pull a person down. So ya this made me fear to be in a relationship.

2015 A girl I used to love but really feel blessed that I never start a relationship with her. (*I know I can't just judge a person by listening to one side of the story but it still hurt me when I know more from her.) But this girl made me made a new friendship with his ex, and I really treasure the new friendship alot. (:

2015 First time working with someone that I had never and fear to work with, and me and my clique did a great job I would say. But this time round, my standard really drop alot. So sorry. :/

2015 It sound bad, but that was just a small percentage of 2015. There are still more positive things to mention but I would prefer to learn from the negative one and change it. So ya, I hope the 2016 Dexter would really strive harder to get what he wants for 2016.

Thank you my dairy. (:
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 1:19 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday