Thursday, June 25, 2015
Back since a long time
Hey guys, its along time since I blog. Once again reading back on what I write on my blog made me laugh, cos of my English.  LOL XD

Am back here again, not because I am emo nor negative. This time is total random. hah hmm I dunno what to write, hmm I think am gonna share how I feel now.

It's late at night already, now a days am alone in my room. Not like those days where I have my bro around.

I feel that I had grown a lot by going into Poly, stepping out of my comfort zone even though I am much older than my classmates. I used to think that I will be better and won't be emo when I am over 21 but things don't goes this way. Now I know that even how old a human is, they will still have their character with them. Going poly letting me to meet some people really had change my life, my way of thinking also most of them teach me a lesson.

People like Kesh, Xiang Rong, Amanda, Shar, John, Shi Jie, Addy, Hui Yan, Chloe, Ash, ZiWei, Dylan, Michelle, Chan, pang and many other that I can't think of now. Some of them are those who teach me by doing it out, some of time tell me why they do this or that... some accuse me and some just follow order.

Things really change alot in me. Now at least try to look at big picture, learn how to not worry for those who deserve my worry. Learn how to cool down when I am angry and maybe treating those who accuse me in a way that I dun hate them in person than hating what they do.

I learn that helping others is happy and sometimes helping people which I will need to give up on my grades. Maybe until now I still feel the hurt, but not as much as when we got caught. Had seen few adults behaving in a childish way to get what the position they want and knowing nothing about what are they doing.  I learn that, its not really a good thing to get what you want and no one even respect you. All those small failure I get everytime teaches me how to think instead of feeling sad and grumble about it. Yes of course I will rant, angry or grumble about it. But now I had learn that when you lose one thing, you will gain another. I lost positions that I want, I lost the trust from some friends, I lost my GPA, I lost my time, I waste my effort, I lost my tears but at the end of the day I learn lesson in life which no one will share with you. Even if they share with you, I don't think teenagers now a days will listen. hmm feeling positive cos I feel that I had chose to someone who is better than the old me.

After typing so much my mind got nothing much to talk about now. Oh ya, planning your every week schedule is a very important thing that will boost everything in life. It really works very well!

When you face problem, FACE IT, ACCEPT IT, SOLVE IT and Let go



posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 1:07 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday