Saturday, February 08, 2014


After looking through my photo, i find my teenage life its rather mature than others.
I don't have those YP days, which is to slack till overnight in parks. Never caught by police.
Never go sing K with those Secondary School class mate.
I find that my life is so boring.
From teenage till now I had never really slim down to the standard when i can buy cloth that easy.
My shirt and pants will always have a "X" in the size.
Now my age had pass the Youth period already am now a young adults. No more chance for me to dress young anymore.

Its more of looking smart that's all...

What a life I have... LIFELESS
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 12:03 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday