Had never feel so disappointed before. When you are in trouble and this chapt give
you a call and laugh at you and hang up and he say this is a joke. Is
this funny?Is this what you call yourself a friend and joking? Rich,
good in studies but no MANNER. ARRG, sleep beside him some more, I really wanna change to a new location. Told him and he dun give a fcuk about this MATTER. Sow hat's the point? One by one disliking him. This is not your home town, oh oh wait maybe is my fault for not knowing so many things. ARRG, maybe typing out will feel better. Shag and disappointed. No use knowing that need to serve 3 extra or not but more of letting others looking at you, at your character. OMG I am so so so so so so so not gonna say this again and again. Or is the other way round? Am I the one with this problem? If yes, then what for I am not being dislike?
Times goes by everyone change, but this person never and she did change. ARRG!~ WHY? Why? My in sting is wrong? who i like dun like me...hiax, i guess i am just this unlucky
|