Saturday, October 13, 2012
Why are so many things happening to me now? WHY? Have this old one here, then in there also got friendship problem. So many things happen, it's so worst till I can't just say what is happening to me?

Everyone around me in this small little place where all the rubbish come out from just one person?

Why must she stay in this place?
Why I know this guy?
Why there are so many politics going on?
Why I am doing all this tolerating all by myself?
Why didn't I dare to talk him?
Why his character like that?
Why am I always the one doing wrong?
Why he got big company but like that one?
Why he so old liao still so childish?
Why he must add oil into fire?
Why I can't be there?
Why? Why? Why?


I really had enough of all this shit, I HAD ENOUGH!
I just want to be who I am. I just want to be what I want without any one interrupt. PLEASE!
-dcjr
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 12:03 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday