Saturday, December 03, 2011
some times i really _|_ my brain.
I will feel emo because of my brain.
when i start emo..then my stupid brain start to eleborate on what I am good at...I know everything by abit not strong in anything, i dunno what i like even i am doing photography and videography now.
then it start to ask me
what i wanna be when i grow up, why can't i be better then other people? Why juniors are better than me, why I can't plan my life properly. why i can't think of what I like, Why,,alot of why seriously
I am 19 this year
why i dun have anything I know best
than why the F am I doing in the last few years?
didn't i learn something?
didn't I grow up?
Didn't I get mature?
ya
this is what happen in my brain and during the emoing
so yes you help me thanks jun han for letting me to feel emo and start emo just now
-dcjr
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 6:13 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday