Thursday, December 08, 2011
In my life, I some how regret knowing ChongYao, ZhiHong and ZhiHang.
I regret going in to their life, regret helping them out, regret knowing and feel sad for them.

Now how I wish to leave them alone, and slowly let go of ChongYao and ZhiHong.
I don't know will they see this post. Anw now the most person I am worried about is ZhiHong, How I wish he understand how I feel, how I care for him. When his mum leave him that time my heart promise to take of you. But now, it seems so hard, so hard then promise ur mum, even I dunno her at all. After everything of the wake, he stopped looking for me anymore, wonder hows he is doing? So I waited for a month and now I think is to let go and not to care for you anymore.... :'|

The second person will be ChongYao, he seems mature, but I feel that he is not mentally mature yet. This guy, he can survive in any kind of situation, jus know him too well so no matter how I worried for him, he will still survive. So ya Dexter, you should let go and let him go...

Lastly this wonderful junior, ZhiHang. I find him is just like another me but a more perfect me at first. As time past, i find that he is really just like another me TOTALLY. but ya still better than me serious. Erm for him I really dun have much to worried about. Cos I know him like better than the 2 and he is really mature than me some times hahas..erm think I should not be in his world also...cos am abit annoyed..ya i feel that like SERIOUSLY...OMG hahas

Ok when it comes to let go I really need lots of Courage and time and lots of rejection.

For thw girl I like, for nw I really got no idea how to woo her and I dunno how to start. What I only know how to do is just to like sweet talk and the worst part is telling her all my negative tots and troubles...OMG hiax..seriously really dun think I got a chance, its not about her ain't giving me a chance is mee...cause i dunno how to start at ALL!> OMFG!
ahhaa laughing at myself for being so STUPID! yes she is rite, I am a idiot. not emoing but that's the fact.

and ya my another friend, JunHan, this dude is like my "gf" liao...no lar should be Best friends bah erm we really like share all things when we dun even have the same hobbies or what..but end up still can hang out and chat hahas funny....i dun like when he is emo...totally scared the hell out of me man serious FIERCE man! wish his dream come true and try..TRY arh not to emo liao....ahash JIA YOU! LOL dun even knw he got read or not haha nvm at least I feel better tonight sleeping can liao...

nights all! Am nervous for the MusicVideo and ya a busy seclude ahead! :) gtg sleep night all! Sweet dreams.
-DCJR
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 1:18 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday