Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Inside American School, @ the 1st floor canteen with the aircon, got a bunch of non Singaporean OLD BI_CH bully new staff. CB them tell them swim back their country next to Singapore to be OLD chicken lar! Every time take food which haven't be served to student, end up student not enough food. WTF! Some more the OLD not Singaporean DOG SHE FISHING RICH, tell everyone her husband buy $300 wallet still take food from canteen which is NOT ALLOWED!!! SLACK liao then all gang up to bully my mum, tell my mum to do their work when they SLACK! F U ALL LAR! Think u all old I dun dare SCOLD u ar?! I don't respect those adults who don't even respect people, I DON'T. I will follow KARMA, you wrong you will get punish!
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 5:15 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday