I feel like crying again, this time is it I am feeling guilty or heart pain cos i break promise?
Listening to this song make me feel so sweet, peace and everything positive... :)
I think this time, saying sorry is no use. I know and I am not wrong.... I think I should not be one hand clapping...should I or I should let go?
I got the answer in my heart, yes or no. :)
tmr gonna be a stress day for me, dunno what to tell teachers, dunno how to talk to so many people but I guess still the same me. :|
Ok dun think too much...listen song enjoy and next week goona rush for projects again, relationship put a side. :|
night blog...thank you for listening, feeling much better now.. I feel that facebook and twitter is not safe...am I right? Not going to do what I should not do. -DCJR