Saturday, August 20, 2011
Now am working 3 jobs,
1st Work in SuperPC as a Videographer cum Editor
and 2 part time jobs TIMEZONE and MacDonald.

Just don't understand why jobs are coming in for me when I am working as a Full Time now?
Basket when I need jobs, no jobs for me. But now you see...hiax... :)
But not bad lar I can intro jobs to others too. COOL~

Why there are so many chances, first I get a call to be a Assistant Producer then to do Admin work.
Whats next? I should STOP changing Jobs now. ENOUGH. Tired to change anymore.

Some times I feel that volunteer work is great but the human controlling it some times are BULLSHIT.

Enough le, I really had too much of all this.

我累了
。。。 (I'm tired)
-DCJR
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 9:53 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday