How I wish to get this kind of kids actor and this kind of mood in a scene. Its like almost everyday I am watching this few short parts again and again and end up I become damn moody...sad especially. :|
I wonder how they cry like WOW? I wanted to learn how to cry but I can't.
You will be thinking why are you wasting ur time watching all this again to get sad? I think dur to me being so positive all the time, I really want to have a long time crying.
I want to be an actor but I can't cry... :( I although I am sad I can't cry, why?
Am working Civic mac for like 1 month already but half way through, one of the company find me up to be their company videographer and editor. I am happy of course, but leaving Mac again makes me hurt alot especially those auntie and people that I had work with for ONE MONTH. So long.
I had spent almost my whole one month seeing them, prank them, talk crap with them. I really miss them alot. I am not really a good learner so I got scolded a lot of time. :| hah
Now my boss like don't want to let me go, then how do I tell the other company like that? Anyway I told them and I also wrote down that I am quitting by this month.
1 is TIMEZONE another 1 is Mac. Aching start to run in my blood stream. There is only one thing wish I dare to do is to tell my mama I feel very unease. I feel like crying out but I can't.
Tears being to run in my eye ball but they still don't want to flow out. DANG!
This coming Saturday is a day that I am going out with yanni but half way through thanks to NDP that i can't go out with her to support shawn. sobs but its alright priority comes first.
Got a real friend now I guess... Tan CY. This guy is like aiyo. cute (erm other then that erm I cant think of one anymore) no lar, erm he is understanding, cute, adorable and I feel like hugging him. (I am not a GAY)
feel better now at least I type here..thanks to my blog. I love you blog just the way you are. You are the one who made me upgrade my standard of english and the one that I type out all my sorrow too. I am sorry that I had a long period forgetting to visit you. Sorry wish you dun mind.
My mind is full of sadness now. I want to tell CY how I feel and I cry it out but I am scared to see myself crying.
My tears drop a little bit by little bit now.
How am I going to be positive every time. I guess I need attention, who can give me? My smile are all fake these day. :| Is it a good thing to force myself to smile?
I miss those days in India. I dunno why i cried that time just like that but now I can't? Maybe my body tell me not to feel sad easy and to stay stronger! because I am a young adult now. am I rite, my body? -DCJR