Sunday, July 03, 2011
hohoho
Its all about the $$ $$ $$.





Listening to this only 2 songs this few days, I think its for a week already. Kind of feel down a little abit, but now I am ready to STRIVE for what I want!

aWwW this week had been slacking late and this is my first time like sleep so late wake up early...wondering will this be my adults life...but nvm anw this is my first time slacking till like 12am! so my parents abit worried then i think i will stop le....cause am busy working. hahahs

Off to mac now!
-dcjr
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 2:30 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday