Wednesday, July 27, 2011
First of all thx YANNI ANG for the present! LOVE IT!
ITs a cannon DSLR BAG. COOL OR WHAT?! hahas

LOVE IT!

no time to take a pic of the bag. nvm the image is in my heart le no need to show others. :P

hahas thanks mei mei!
I LOVE YOU!


Everyone is growing.
escipillay from single age to 10 this is the stage where kid change most.
OMG! Is really fast,

This is one of them,

Before 3 years;


After 3 years;



I love looking at others life, I enjoy it alot and some how I would like to be like them.
In front of media they are like this but their own personal life? I doubt.
I knew it they are different from me. He is Yi Xuan and I am dexter.
I admit that I had a wonderfull family and life already but its just some little unhappiness that become the dirt on the paper.

now am having a work conflict from my way of observing but I guess for others will think that is easy to solve.
This working life is making me to learn NOT to be JIA RONG. The pure one......
:)

I am happy with what I had now, only that few times where by I need more attention from my love ones.

Enjoy every second.
This is life, we have only one life. hahas :)

I think I can feel how my parent feel now due to CY. Care for him but he don't appriciate.
He is just like me when I was feel years back. Now I finally know it.

You can see that I had really start to lock up my emotions and feeling. Starting to become an annoying and childish adult stage now. Not wish to get into the adults stage.
-DCJR
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 2:03 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday