-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! I would need your few seconds to help "like" my picture and do share in your facebook wall! thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got this feedback:
Dude, read the fine lines! These guys are image farmers... their terms and conditions are BULLSHIT!
"all entrants *grant* a license in the Entries to the Authorised Parties, and acknowledge that any Authorised Party may use the entries and a name credit in any media now or hereafter known, without the restriction, including commercially using the entries to the fullest extent possible worldwide in perpetuity."
"3800 pixels long side eligible... i.e. slightly larger than S8R."
"Entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned."
They get hundreds of photos and ownership of your photo and they just need to pay 1 person 1k, (and another person 200 bucks). and Oh oh... you may not get the 1k in cash if you win because they can substitute the prize with anything similar in value.READ THE T&C!
And now I end up feeling so shitty! But what I am thinking is to make money through this kind of competition but end up...hiax...
This post is really gonna be a very negative side.... I had not been so negative till this competition is going on. Should not had submit. After this post I am feeling better, really a lot better. Anyway thanks to Richard for the reminder.
:) My life past so fast and I don't know what is going on too...
I miss those school days when I don't need to worry about money and no need to see the boss face but just study hard. I regret now......I am both mentally and physically tired.
I need attention.
-DCJR