Thursday, July 28, 2011


Ama wish you get well soon....
Ama do you know I am worried for you......
Ama I wonder how are you feeling, are you feeling scared alone in hospital....
I still want to hug you, like how I hug you the first time....
How I wish you still can stand up and eat lunch with me together....
Ama I miss you so much....
Ama get well soon...
Ama I wish to be your grandson in our next life to let you to love me....
Ama how I wish to listen to your life story but you seldom talk...
Ama how I wish to treat you just how I treat all those ama and agong outside, like a friend...

-DCJR
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 11:53 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday