What are secret for when you break it again and again?
Just came home from birding with leshon this morning. Went to Jurong Lake with a excited mood to shoot the owl but brought back disappointment. Had Mac with leshon then went back home.
Last 2 days i were not at home, went to my Didi house to overnight again. Okay not to say more let picture tell you the story.
*argg blogspot cant upload picture* (will upload once it works)
having breakfast with leshon didi.
This 2 days is really a good break from the real world and also had know him more in this 2 days. This 2 days I also really think what should I do and also had a sharing session with leshon. I feel that the younger generation think like a elder brother compare to me where I am still wondering around don't really my goal in my life, what to do for my carer. Is a tough one to really sit and talk about it.
Even some times when we share half way we feel like tearing in our heart. *ywan* what to do...feeling numb as days goes by.