 Took a photo with this kid at playground after shawn's event.
Went to Shawn's Tok event and took photo with......
 Dasmond  Shawn (LOVE TO THE MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!)  Guo Hao, me, Zi Jie and Javin  my latest food photography! LOVE IT! So sad seeing what I am not suppose to see. I had never thought you will do that. But I forgive you. :) This year, can see that there are alot of juniors went to NDP this year. I wish not the same thing happening again. Pls STOP! IDOITS!
Wrking life is getting boring now a days. Work, sleep, work, sleep. Pls lar _|_ see customer again and again. But I had this junior who I met again, get to slack together. Actually not bad like fun or what. hahas had never do all this when I was in secondary school nor ITE. ME damn good boy hor ahhas... LOL thick skin!
erm now getting tired wanna sleep now... : ) -DCJR |