Sunday, June 26, 2011
I am tired today.
Just reach home.
Frustration today.
Am happy yesterday cause I found my feeling switch, its with me to control not others.
Slacking with Chong Yao my junior this few days.
Think of changing _ _ _.
Its time I guess.
She never meet what she say.
But now I should not think too much.
Am Tired cause you treat me as a dog.
Am Happy to see yanni just now in the morning.

:) wish tomorow will be better.
I scared to lose. WHY?! HOW I WILL LEARN?
I think I should go holiday relax like no body business?
maybe?
-DCJR
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 12:54 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday