Wednesday, June 08, 2011
hoo ray! getting back my com on this friday!

gonna sleep soon....

I had a tiny little wish, that is to be a singer and be famous to help more needy people.

:) is a sign of me when you talk to me either personally or in he cyber world.
everything seem like not my bussiness. Not my problem.
I feel that when I get older I will tend to hack care about others and being selfish.
good or bad? Who knows?!
night pal.

I aso wish to have a pen pal from other country so I can collect stamp. hahas can this be grant? maybe in my dream.... hah

Good night.
-dcjr
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 1:15 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday