Saturday, May 14, 2011

Wish all those tiredness can get away from me so I can have the energy to help others.

I cant help myself but always want to help others, is it rite?

I need more power, no matter what I had to go on. I need one religion to support my mind and prayers to clear my sin.... a mi tuo fo... so I can help more people in this world.

today, sunday, monday and tuesday I will not be at home, I will be at EXPO doing volunteer. I am in the media team.

This is the link for the LIVE streaming on sunday till tuesday.

http://www.amtb.org.sg/EventTimeTable/20110515.html

tata gtg to the place to set up now.
signing off!
-dcjr
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 8:05 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday