Time pass by me till I dunno what is going on. Really, everything gone so fast since I graduated from ITE after 5 months. Adults life is all about $$ no $ no talk. During this time I had learn a lot about how to earn money, how to save up and also some adults matters. I had been working and doing volunteer work seen I graduated.
She is correct, "I got 150 student, why must you chose Dexter every time? He is not a professional? He is not that good." she said. I take this sentence to think it over and over again. Everyone got there own scope to take care of in their work so cant blame. I had also learn that by putting yourself in other's shoe is a way to be mutual.
I am still not mutual. Still learning, got lots of things to learn about everything.
I use to think that I need to create 2 facebook to have a true me in the private one but now my thinking change, I feel that the really best way is to post less things into the cyber server such as facebook or twitter. I feel that I had really change a lot, really. The door of mine is closing faster and faster just within this 5 months. I tend not to say out how I feel. I tend not to feel the true feeling of mine. I feel that I am becoming like one of the adults in the world.
I tend to not to disturb those junior anymore, especially ya. I think that I should not help them at first. ya they are correct but what is done is done. I had done my part and done what I need to do. And also to tell what I suppose to tell or say. I wish they can keep those promise and I will leave peacefully to somewhere.
At least here is my only way to express myself but I can say that this is not what I really feel, I tend to elaborate before bluffing my brain. I dunno why.
I seldom feel those way when I was during my school days. I had never regret not making those friends. I am proud to be teachers pet like what people say. I did not regret that I always help other.
I feel that my body is getting weaker and weaker. Everyday is a brand new day. A day for me to complete a mission. To create a Goal when sun sets.
Maybe this is how my seniors or those who are older then me are thinking now? Maybe the junior will know sooner. hahs this is life. In life we must always say "This is life."
Good luck to you. :) you know who i am talking about. to you my dearest mei. -DCJR