Thursday, May 19, 2011
‎COURTS SUCKS! 1 month back I let them fix my CPU. they said returning
me back after one week but end up extend till 2 week. then now my cpu spoil
again! *fire on my head.


I am used to be in this photo....

but now the new one will take over me...I am not importance anymore...


hiax this time i really feel that I am extra....the young one take over me and I am like useless....I hate this feeling....:( hiax...but this is how i feel only....but then when i mix they also complain me....hiax...what to do? nvm next time i change group.....i dunno lar ARMY LAR!
sian.....later going to work....amituofo....now religion is the only thing that support my mentally cant feel the support....

I am mentally tired.
-dcjr
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 11:55 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday