Tuesday, April 12, 2011


Just came back from GV at Plaza Sing watch Justin biber "NEVER SAY NEVER" movie.
Had a few thoughts during, after the show and also on the way back home in train.

JB is not a normal teenage like us. JB is kind, he got his soft moments and sad moments.
And I find that me and him shares some same thoughts some how. When we are sad we would hide or bury in our heart, deep down in or cry on the bed. Always wanted everyone beside us to be happy we both do not allow others around him to disappointed no matter we are sick or not.

He want for the best in everything he do. Ya the similar part with me and him are that I and him, had our own talent and we got famous for that, but we don't really in our heart know what we want and who we really are. I bet he is still searching for his own true self during this short period of his teenage life.

Relationship problem, Friendship problem, NS problem, work problem and some times family problem.

I really envy on JB alot alot more then any other singer for now I guess. During the movie I got this strong thought that his life is quite familiar too, some how I know what will happen next in his life. But after the movie I feel that he is a strong boy with tons of love given around him. And I believe that he is being bless. And we had the same way of thinking, that is to cherish what we have now and take up all the chance as you can. Isn't him like me now? maybe?

Before watching his movie I feel 10 out of 10. During the movie I start to decrease the ratio of how I feel, it became 9 then 8 then till 6. After the movie when I was on train I feel 3 out of 10.

After the show, it makes me think more and I compared my life and his life... and the answer is YES! almost the same.
Feel like tearing in the train, but I know I can't so I sallow it deep down to hide it. :')

Its okay wish that NS is a place for me to really change myself and not another ITE nor Secondary School for me.
I wish I don't get bad inside.
I wish I can think through this 2 years.
I wish I get mature after 2 years.
I wish I forget everything that is bothering me all along.
I wish I get to make new friends.
I wish I get hurt instead of her.
I wish I get diploma and degree.
I wish I can get famous and help more people
I wish my wish is granted.
I feel like crying.
I feel like slapping myself for not able to find myself.
I feel like pressing restart button for my life.
I feel that I will fall badly.
I need a lot of hugs.
I need attention.
I need people to hold my hand and pull me up.

I guess I had got what I want physically but not all are granted. Mentally totally lost in la la land.
No point just continue. Mentally I really need you. But I don't what am I scared of. I scared of you when I see you I really don't why? WHY?
-DCJR


posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 10:43 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday