Its been a long time that I have touch my blog. :| kinda miss you blog just like how I miss my pri and sec school mates. Wish they are some thing in their own life or school. :) Had post this short message on my facebook wall,wish they will see it. And ya most importance, wish that you all don't hate me anymore. :| And this is the message I posted:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- hi pri and sec school mate! ITs been a long time that we have been seeing each others from the day we left school. It seem that everyone have been changing and changing and also those teacher who taught us also have changed to another school too. Wish we can have a meet up session again. :) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This few days have been a lifeless day for me...Facebook and slacking everyday... OMFG! I am getting fatter and fatter.
But today and yesterday my mum wake me up to go jog but I go alone...wow its a terrible day hahas now whole body aching OUCH!
Had some conversation with one of my friend, she say that her life is going towards negative side now and she don't want to say anything about her life. ermm what happen to her? erm maybe family problems? Its okay will pray for her then. :|
I found out that I like to use faces to show how I feel instead of typing out. Don't know why when I get older I tend to shut my door for others to know me more. :)
Time to go. :) nothing much to say now. -DCJR
|