IF you are reading this post. Please note that I had no offence nor acuse any religion. I am just saying out what I feel during the peel of my angle. Pls do not get angry because I had warn you not to read. If you want to read then not my fault liao.
what the hell! Why are there so many people who like to prasie their religion like WOW! Do you know that people don't like it. And ya when people curse and swear at ur religion, then you say: "How can you curse and swear at god?" then you fed up...say I no manners. Do you think I dun wan to prasie my BUDDHA?
*this guy just convert to christian *then *he keep telling nagging me all those stuff then want to drag me in *I at first *rescpect him to let him say everything but i did tell him I had enough *then that time i angry i say some thing negative then he say i no manners *WOW fed u