I am totally down due to my action. During production junior never put sandbag on lights end up still finding reason to defence them... :( I am so disappointed with what I have done! TOO MUCH! REALLY! This is not a good senior should do. OMB!!!!!! I am really not even eligible to get the nitec cert from ITE. I don't even can be their senior. dAMn throw face! piss TSK!
I AM NOt SUITABLE TO BE in this line!
i am damn guilty now. Is this the correct way? No wonder juniors dun like me, my class mate also. Teachers too. No wonder poly dun wan me. now i knew it. because I am not good at all. Not good at anything AT ALL! _|_ FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO USE! go die dexter.
If one day I stop facebooking that means I am gone forever. chose not to tell anyone what is going on now. few knows only.
totally change, I am not who i am any more I guess when I stepped in to this adults world, after I graduate from ITE, I start to feel that no use helping others. You see I had help the school in so many event, end up I cant even go poly and no one can help me at all. Ya actually is my fault for being so KPO to help teachers, school and everything so end up i never study well then cant get 4 GPA so is all my fault for doing all this. I cant go in poly also my fault. so what happen next? I dun even know. I am so scared what will happen to me. Is just like the time I left MSL going to ITE. Is the same feeling but not so scary...maybe I had grow up so I think diffrent? maybe?
Hiax even my juniors say I am doing wrong by helping school end up get nothing....school cant even help me go poly so is all my fault for helping.
Not emoing but maybe just need some where to just express out the negative thoughts?
ya maybe true true ....now I am feeling better. :) night everyone. sleep tight -DCJR!