Monday, April 11, 2011
Angry, fed up, annoyed, feel like ARRG!

I ask myself is it rite to help others? Is it right to pull them up? Is it rite to help them in their life?
hiax...some times I rather not to and don't want to help. I see them get pulled up, but I am still left behind. I was once said as a sucker to teachers. I was once a bad boy. I once help them and yet I get betrayed. I get offended and they don't know. I forgive them but yet they offend me

start to stop believing and losing my confident.

People who backstap you are the one who always you trusted and groomed.
-DCJR
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 7:33 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday