Thursday, March 10, 2011
This is the time I guess i think differently.
Today I ask myself what's life again....
But amazingly my tots are different. Dunno why?
The way I think, talk, generate ideas, response, do, write and also everything.
Everything around me had changed, I can't find the old me anymore. Where is the old me?

This few days I start to think about money, start to think about future, start to miss my memories.
This few days I really had different respond to stuff, just like the way I handle poly stuff.
The way I handle my emotional. The way I eat. The way I do work.
This dew days when I saw people around me, I will keep on asking how do they think of me?
This few days I will start to think that things are not last long.
This few days I thought about dieing, having wife, having child, having house, having money.
This few days is really so empty to me. really.......

I had got my answer.

I know what I want now towards the next 3 years.
Maybe I will sign on, maybe I will not.
Maybe I will be a teacher, maybe I will not.
Maybe I will still miss her, maybe I will not.
Maybe I will be famous, maybe I will not.

So many new question stuck in my brain.
So many unsolved future.
I only got 1 life, what if I made the wrong choice?
What if, what if?
I don't know why I am talking this way.
Am I the annoying ones?
I guess is true. When I was in my primary and secondary school.
I don't have friends, maybe I am irritating?
Now I had no friends, but I had achieve lots of things.
So what does this mean?

Am I the ugly ducklings?

I will be famous next time after army? or maybe in army?
Or maybe any where?
MAybe I think too much again. Should stop here.
-DCJR
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 11:38 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday