Sunday, March 20, 2011
Dont give up and put in your 100%
I feel the achievement today in my life.

I had finally help jun long to fulfill one of his dream by making him a model.

MARCUS! My kindergarten friends, finally had saw him too, he meet up to help us to be a model. Miss him like that lor hahas till people say i and him like bromance hahas lol

Also I had saw my juniors aka friends...rong qiang and austin to really step up and do what they want.

Also esther had rmb what I used to share with her.

GOOD JOB EVERYONE!

Its good to see everyone growing together!

I wish not to really think too much but I know its not her fault...dun make her stress.
-dcjr
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 11:55 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday