Sunday, December 05, 2010
Why I feel so lost at this time!??!?!?!?!?! why? Why suddenly I feel so lost when I had heard this conversation? why? what happen? I am stuck at this point where no one can help. really, I feel so scared now so lonely. I feel that I had lost all kind of stuff. Why? What is my goal? I've lost it far away........

My English is week.
My photography skill is not good.
I could not guild.
I am week in Videography.
I don't have a thing that I am good in...hiax...

I am just nothing but always want to help others.
I am a useless guy that dunno anything.
Even me myself spoiling my own relationship.
What if I got a good family so what?
I need to have my own goal in my own life.




posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 11:54 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday