Thursday, December 23, 2010
Brain teasers Can you figure it out???? Sure you can.....
I am sending this only to my smart friends. I thought I had figured it out and had a look at the answer only to find I was wrong.
See if you can figure out what these words have in common.

1 Banana
2 Dresser
3 Grammar
4 Potato
5 Revive
6 Uneven
7 Assess

Are you peeking or have you already given up?
Give it another try. Look at each word carefully.

(You'll kick yourself when you discover the answer).
Answer: No, it is not that they all have at least 2 double letters, nor is it about the vowel arrangements, tempting though they were at first glance. I thought I had it when I saw that the second letter was the same as the last letter but no.

Scroll down
Scroll down
Scroll down
Scroll down
Scroll down


Answer:
In all of the words listed, if you take the first letter, place it at the end of the word, and then spell the word backwards, it will be the same word.

Did you figure it out? No? Then send it to more people and stump them as well. Then, you'll feel better.........
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 12:53 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday