I just love this, no matter how many times i play I still love it to the max!
JJ Lin Chi Bang
And I wish yanni would not get hurt because I know she is hurt but she just don't want to say it out. I know you are just like so disappointed but because I just feel that I am you rburden to you...Feel so sad and angry at myself but I guess this is the only choice for me, I kow I am selfish....sorry for hurting you. I know you will not give me any more chance any more...but just to let you know you are still deep down in my heart. I know I gave a stupid reason to you that say I want to study first. I know is just _|_...I just dunno y i say that out.
I am just sad that you will get hurt by me, I rather I cried for you then you get hurt by me, I think that's the reason for me to make you disappointed at first instead when we go deep in to it.