October have past and now is November. WOW! Fast man!
Ytd went to Brisk walk organize by Republic Poly. I act as the photographer and I also join them too! So ya is 3km, now my whole body aching! WOW so rabart! (hahas Dexter don't act one malay leh! ahahas)
After I went to consult the doctor on Saturday and he gave me some medicines. Today I think I feel much more better. I guess. He told me to observe for like 2 to 3 days then see weather I will get better and if not I may need to consult him again.
I wish this November will bring luck to all and also reduce our bad scenes and kill all negative tots and feeling. Also everyone can be happy! 5 more minutes I should get out and leave but I am still not leaving yet! Ha! funny rite? hahas
MY blog worm start to stop wanting me to blog. I got so few words to say now! hiax maybe just to busy to think so much hahas ya I guess hahas