Joy is making me so stress when she purposely act in front of yanni! I am like joy stop it! Then she was like why I protect my friend?!
I just dunno how to react. I am so pai seh in front of her now. hiax.....really damn vexed! FUCK! I really wish to say the truth but i don't know what she will feel or react. I really don't know. Luckily I have this blog helping me out by letting to type and its sort of like safe because is private. Hiax really feel much better here really! :) Okay treat nothing had happen. I know I am like irresponsible but I really scared that the more I say the more it will get worst.
I just sms yanni this: "I am so sorry that joy is behaving like that, I had try my best to stop her but she just want to do it. I wish u would nt get angry of me because of her." Yanni replies: "Lol since when i angry because of her? Lame. Nothing better to do. I am not that childish" Dexter saied: "Ok thanks for understanding. :) wish u luck in ur project." Yanni repiled: "Lol lame"
I wish she can really understand. :( Am now listening to
And then I tell myself all this loneliness, sadness, unhappy, trouble, stress and all those negative things and moment will end up a success Dexter in the future! I must really tolerate all this people around me. All this bad people that things I am bad I would like to wish them good luck in their future and also really thanks them for bully, scolding, fighting, making me sad. All those things that you do to me really thank you so much. Witout all this negative I would not have been learning lots from the mistake after how you treat me. really really thank you.
The song I had repeated the 3rd time now. The more I listen to it, the more I would push myself up. JIA YOU DEXTER! :)
Randomly had this though that people are making use of me. And also I would like to thank them, the more I help the more I will learn. thank you! :)