I had just post "When time reached you will know the truth and I think I will not be around then" o facebook statues. Wonder yanni know that I am telling her this. I guess she can feel it. Can you? I think when the time you look at this post is like so long ago already. I think this time I will be in army botak already...LOLhahas...now is 11:39pm just reached home from work at timezone. Today I am so happy because today is public holiday and I got double pay. my normal pay is 4.20 so today will be $8.40 WOW! and I work from 10:30am to 10:30pm. So was like @#%^&$&@#$^%& YA! Its $100.80! WOW! Earn so much in one day. COOL MAN!
Just for your information, now my brain is like kosong. EMPTY! listening to "Chi Pang" by Lin Jun Jie. Feel moody, Though of lots of think....was thinking that my life is like so fast! yeah primary school life have pass 6 years so fast until I dunno what is happening then...only rmb few shot...hahas In primary school I am a naughty boy VERY NAUGHTY ONE.
Then is Secondary School. same but this time I have changes because of Miss Lye.... wow long story sia... My life start to change slowly from secondary one onwards. And start to get famous. But during the time I start to leave school I feel so negative; sad, stress, happy, scared. I also really miss those day with those teacher, aunties, cleaner, librarian, juniors and the flame of being famous, the trust from every teachers and the place where I help almost everyone. Btw forget to add in, during my secondary school life I am a boy that will stay back after class and keep myself in the library no friends from my own class at all. I really hate this kind of feeling. really hate! So the only people I can talk to is the teacher so I sort of become like a teachers pet. During my secondary school life I really enjoy it almost everyday in school. I had never ever be in with a bunch of friend going out, KBOX, chat, outing, talk about boy stuff, watch movie...NO! I had never till now today ME DEXTER still don't have any friends like this before. The true friends that had saw me cried, share our own life story, talk about stuff that we shouldn't, do the things that we should not. NO! WHAT THE HELL!
Then ITE Life feeling of getting new me so I want to be different, what I do is to be silent and zip my mouth not to be so active. So ya it come true for the half year. I have granted my wish. My life have change to a emo, friend less, sadness every day, lonely....I can say just like being inside a cage with nothing around.....really scary I don't like....And this is the most tough one, when I wanted to change back to the normal me that's now the nosiy, bastard, and irritating random dexter...Is so difficult really my classmate though I trying to act like one. But seriously I am trying to be the old me. Ok now after I become the old me my life is like back to normal and I start to get famous at the end of the year during my year one...and now was like WOW! so fast again....I am graduating soon! :) I scared to get the same feeling. serious.
O.0 yanni not sleep yet hahas just saw her online on msn....hehe me stalker? na~ lover instead....I know yanni will like LOL me hahas am I right?
Okay I can see that now is like one man show for this not even started gf bf relationship hahas..... But seriously I can feel you get hurt serious and also like disappointed...and I know you suffer alot in mentally...hiaxx.....I dunno how to apologize....I know no matter how you would not forgive me I know...ok I will start to hate you again...OH SHIT! Why? Why when I say I want to hate you I start to feel like tearing...hiax...you see I had try to hate you but can't maybe give me time after army I will not love you anymore....I guess...I will try my best...I knew you would not give me a chance.... hiax.....I don't dare to ask you cause I scared u will be sad again..hiax
okok can see that my post getting shorter and I seldom post....I guess my heart is learning how to endure the trouble and live on with life instead of sharing it out...I guess after army I will cut my post and also cut down the words because I am learning to be a man! :(
okay going to sleep...night girl! Love you. Will pray for you. :) -DCJR