Friday, November 05, 2010


Happy Deepavali to everyone ! :)

Today was a busy day for me. Today is also a very suai day for me. I got almost everyone angry and some more I not enough sleep. I can just say its a really very unpleasant day for me. I don't wish today will happen to me anymore. Basically I guess I don't have a time mind. I always never plan probably end up cork up or other's worry or find me irritating. Hiax....Dexter....Dexter...when can you change? Why you keep helping people and end up you yourself screw up? Hiax I wish I got an assistant taking care of my time and plan my day for me so I can save up my time to help more people.

I wonder ham still angry with me or not? But I got this feeling that she is alright....I know she is scared on things happening on this Saturday. May god bless her. Wish ham go through this Saturday smoothly. Come on, I think you know me well enough then any class mate? So if you know me well you should not be angry and give me time. Okay now I try my best to be as retarted as possible and also be as lazy as possible. I will let you lead the team and I will take a rest.

Some times I feel that bad human is easier then the good ones. Do you think so?

Today I had made few people angry today. I just dunno why I think I sleepy and I dunno what I have said or done. First joy....hiax that joy ar...like calling me everyday...some times I few abit irritated by her because she leep saying me and esther.....wow then I don't like...I tell her I don't like then she angry...WTH!

Then Second Pauline, I just now ran off with diana to put the equitment in my dad lorry because he needs to sent worker home first. After me and diana place the equitment in my dad's lorry we called her but she reject....... I don't even have a chance to explian.

Thirty is Mr Sim, but now solve liao.

Maybe, Iguess we are now stranger within you and me.
hahas so funny I think I am really stupid to like you but you still dunno how I feel.
-DCJR
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 12:23 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday