Monday, October 25, 2010
Truth hurts but being kept in the dark hurts more!
In my life I guess during ITE life is the place where I had a lot of fun making nes friends, learing new things and also getting to love someone deep from my heart . During ITE life is also the place where I cried, laugh, smile, angry, jealous, guilty and etc.....almost all the feeling and mood crush on me. I really miss every single day in ITE especially during the AMK ITE life...

I miss those day with my bunch of girls and one guy? hahas ya just want to say that I really miss those day speding our time shopping, walking around AMK hub, augring together, the time we curse and swear at each other behind and a lot of memories we had together during shooting, outside slacking and in class too......

I miss those day spending with all little birds, trees and all people around me. Thank you for being you to make my ITE life that great! I really treasure it alot from the deep pf my heart. I really......

From the start of ITE life, everything have change. During the first day of orientation I got no friends till today almost everyone know me. And those few people who had been enimies with me till today they know me well and we are friends. Everything change really fast.

I still remeber I shout at farah parlan! hahas :P It was like a joke for me and you now. Hiax

Finally I know the reason why people like me, because they like my "so freedom", so carefree, so dote by your family. My answer will be: "Ya! Yes, you are right. All the above are true. :)." And I also know that, people like some of my friends that have family problems, no freedom for them, always kena own by famiy, and so many things happen to them. I also ask myself: "Why this kind of people never think so much, why I think so much?" Yes the answer is related to, why people like me. Okay this is how I put in, what others see or think about me is just a cover of me. Is not the real me no one around me know me well.

I mean, you see everyone have their own problem because we are human. I have problem too but did I ever show it out to the friends beside me? Yes I did, IF I can't take it I will just blast out but normally No I don't because my only main reason is, I want all my friends that are beside me to be happy when they see me. And I also believe when I start to joke around and smile, the smile will spread to the next person who see me smile. That is only the reason I am that care free and also smile always. hahas :)

I have family problem I settle it at home. I got any school stuff I write down or I share it with my friends. So this is how I can be so not that stress when I meet my friends most of the time.

In my life I just got a simple is to see peace in everyone. In life, life are short. Every second is in your hand, if you don't want to regreat spend it wisly with your loves one. That's it just a simple wish that make me smile.

Anyone if you have problem just say I don't mind to be the listening ear. Serious, I feel stress is because I see stress, anger, sadness in you. So now I asked you do you feel happy when you see me? If yes, yes that's it! I smile you smile. I happy you happy. So in the other way if you are sad, the people around you will feel sad. That's all so easy! so people smile always! :)

Okay done with typing...still got some feeling about ITE in not out will write again next time...
awww! I am tired go to sleep now...night! :)

Regards,
-DCJR
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 11:21 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday