This time is different, I am totally different. I feel sad and lonely but I didn't show out in the other hand I try to smile and join other clicks. I feel really really bad now. As people say oppotunity and chances are grab by us if you miss it and that's it, it can't be change.
I am trying my best to create the positive emotion.
I feel negative feeling in them but in my mind I kept thinking that they are tired they are not angry or negative because of me. Is really very hard for me to really maintain this kind of thinking.
I don't know why after the india trip people said I had changed. Don't know why they keep saying this but I guess this india trip I had made a bunch of new friends.
People always asked me this question. "Dexter why are you always being used by others? Aren't you tired of helping them? You got nothing to do meh?"
I always answered. "I don't feel the tiredness when I am helping people, instead of tired I learned alot from helping out. I had tons of works to do but instead seeing me going out with friends, playing games and other stuff. You will always see the busy me always busy helping others doing volunteer work and in their job. Ya I know you will say I am stupid but see, the things I know are learned are all from those helping out. And most importance thing is the kind of happiness, you will never find it with your friends, family, games, work or anything. This kind of feeling is so great that i like it so much till I can't stop helping. But ya! when i take my time helping that means I got no time with friends that is why you will always see me alone and not really alot of friend know me well.
Ya everything there is always a pro and cons.
Thx blog for helping me to relieve my nag ahahas gtg now pal! thx and good night. Sweet dreams! :) -DCJR