 I really miss him so much but when we were on the phone we I don't know how to talk. I don't know what happen? Seriously I don't know can anyone tell me what is going on? After I come back Singapore things change, feel negative power around them. The people that are not support to have it. Now things are going smooth for me. Why is it smooth? Cause when ever there are emo feeling start to run in my blood. I will always start to think of James and the India days. This really feel warm serious. No one know how I feel I think only Joy. I think I need a councillor to just talk and to trust some one. I got a bad things, dunno why there are lots of people telling me all their heart words as in those things that they had hide in their heart for so long then now tell me end up me very frustrating....boring....
Kids are always the seed for laughter and the way to find the true happiness. This is what I think. Things is not really busy for me but me myself find things to do cause in Singapore there are too many things not to be remember of so my way of throwing it away by helping others. Don't know is it the right way now I am going to just put the photo as my hand phone background. Now should I public my blog? I suspect that yanni block me cause she don't want to let me know what she doing. And I guess that is also one of the place where she release her stress.... but now I feel that not because of me she dun tweet is she dun tweet...I think I am really too much! thinking so much! As a leader you must believe and trust and also think positive about others. LEADER ROCKS!
I think after this India trip I start to be cheerful, no no I should say not me making myself cheerful is the kid that make me think of how fortunate I am here. I have everything here and I still feel sad! I am now angry at myself for emoing this is not aloud in my life
Twitter and other cyber world is always the place where I relieve my stress but now. It seem that when time pass you will get to know more people and end up losing privacy. So is not a good thing to know let so many people to know you. Is not me trying to say I am famous but is just the privacy thing. I didn't say that I don't wish to let them know is the way they treat the words or message I said in different way.
I notice some thing, when ever I start to tweet yanni will stop tweeting so I will just look and don't tweet anything. Hahas am I silly? no I just scared that the negative power will shoot on me. Now for this while I think will just private my blog an post here then i will start to write journal.
I regret I did not spent those time in India writing more words in my dairy. I regret. really.
James toe is back to normal already, he don't feel the pain any more. I am very happy to hear his voice and also mukesh too! and don't forget chandru for lending his phone to let me talk to James! Thank you! I start to miss India again.....Feel so sour in my heart feel that tears want to roll out but I don't feel like crying....Do I sound stupid like crying over a spill milk? -DCJR |