Wednesday, October 13, 2010
I don't know what is going on so I can't think so much the more I think the more I will get it wrong. :) FUCK YOU! I still rmb this song hahas

I am tired and still got things to do so sad sia...now i really dun believe any place only my blog now. I feel safe saying out here. hiax...ok let me emo here after emo must be back to normal. I miss the last time pauline that will cheer me up. I miss yanni talking to me like how she talk to me in V1K1. I miss the days I am in secondary school. I miss mr tzang. I miss lots of things but cant get back now I only can do to make my future change but for now I really need a rest good night.
-DCJR
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 12:35 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday