Wednesday, October 20, 2010
All about life...


Guys will always be able to make girls cry but, if a girl can make a guy cry, she must really mean something to him.


Well today's exam seem easy but don't know will I pass or not. Today after the test I feel so sick but still need to go for the CM presentation. Half way through I ran out to the toilet I puked out all the flame(the sticky thing in my throat) in my throat feel so sick, so I walk back slowly. Feel so restless.

Just reach home from school. I was in school doing editing for OVE Production. Now I still feel damn sick....will try to finish up things asap and then I will try to sleep early too! Anyway tomorrow I need to go for check up but I can't go because school got meeting then bo bian tomorrow then call then and change appointment date.....very scared sia...Dunno when I will die...hiax...

Smile :) So I must treasure my everyday and every second with everyone I know! :) No one know anything about this and I can't tell. I don't want my life to be wasted. I want my life to be meaningful. I am trying my best to create one. I try to smile the wides smile everyday, I try to be the joker to make people around me smile, I try to cheer others up, I try to observe others, I try to help a lot of people every second, I try to do tons of things to make enemies to friends and I am trying my best to do everything just to make every smile. I am trying......

I always believe that everyone have an importance role to play in their life. Some just emo every day, some just smile every day. In life you got 2 choice, 1 is to be sad and continue or 2 once you get sad and get back to the normal life and create wonder.

I also believe that our life is controlled by us, our life is in our hand. Whenever we got chance, we can chose to take it or ignore it. For me I chose to take it and try my best to do it well and good. When I finish doing one I will look for more. If I don't feel like doing I wouldn't take it and I will just ignore it. You see now I am like sort of famous, in the first place I was just an idiot emoing like idiot and always cried because of friends when I was year 1 in ITE. But after the half of my year emoing, then I started to make myself busy like I used to be in Secondary School. That is the time where I take every little single chance that I have and I preserver for it. If I don't know I ask dough I am scared, if I never take all this chance at first I would not be so famous and now I am getting all this chance again and again. But I had done a great mistake by using up all the time to help others but never leave some for myself. But its okay scine it had passed and now I am just trying to focus on my fyp instead of doing other stuff.

My right hand is so itchy now so I can't type properly. Okay dunno what to type now...nothing much to say.

bye bye!
-DCJR
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 9:23 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday