Sunday, October 17, 2010

原来快乐要用悲伤换的。。

I should shut my mouth.....now I am in deep shit I am just stuck in the center.
My tears may just drop any moment. My heart is so pain now is like both are my muscle on my hand I don't know how to face either one of them now...serve me rite! due to my stupid mouth.

I feel both of their pain now... I am sorry for both of you...tonight I can't sleep in peace....I know yanni say she will try, but for her character I don't think she will just let her go like that. Now I am not really good now I am bad I am really fucking knn ccb stupid really....This is the biggest mistake I ever made, that is to make my friend sad.... :(

I won't let friendship break so easy....I think this is my second time fail to match friendship together again this is really my mistake....I think from now onwards I will just shut my mouth and just stop being so kpo and dun care so much....I indeed in big deep shit now really.....I promise I will not be good man any more will just be a bastard and just zip it up and close my ear and eye....I promise....a good guy is not easy to be....

I don't know what to do now. I can't be sad cause I still got tons of work to do. So don't think so much. Let them settle themself. I know if one of them see my blog they will be angry about me. Hiax is really my fault now. Slapping my mouth for saying out I am damn guilty now really very guilty. I had enough I wish I were in India without any stress and friendship problem. I start to miss them again.... :(

Oh shit sorry I break my promise not to be sad and now I am tearing....sorry Irula kids... :(
-DCJR
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 10:17 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday