Monday, October 11, 2010

He is kok way the one I respect and salute one.
I meet him long time ago in school but don't really talk to him and during the BLAZE Camp I meet him again from the start we make friends. How I wish he was like us normal size. He is in this condition is due to some illness. But in the camo he was the one who motivate other by just one move. No matter what his condition he is also very entu in his group and also join in the swimming activities. This is how he motivate others. I salute you!

After the BLAZE Camp then I start to flash back on how useless I am as a leader.
I don't really care for my members.
I don't really communicate well with them.
I always think that they know me for like 4 year in Secondary School but actually NO they need me to do a debrief they don't know me well.
During shooting I am really just different from my original self.
I will be fuck tup. I will be annoying.
No one will know that kind of stress.
As a director me myself need to take care of everything.
Need to rush for the time, cause time will make the sky change color.
I also need to care about the talent not to make them bored.
I can't even listen to anyone only my own crew (I feel so sorry for my mum and I feel guilty till now).
I need to in charge of assist director.
I need to make sure the equipment are safe.
I don't really trust them that is why things will cork up and end up crew not communicating well and then things are not going the way I want.

As a leader me myself need to think before do, need to encourage peers and crew and also family.
As a leader I can't be emo.
As a leader I need to serve to lead.
So after so many words did I do those things to be a good leader?
-DCJR
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 8:07 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday