Friday, July 23, 2010

A reflection about my ndp rehaersal today, 23 July 2010

Today's a little bit different from the past few weeks. This week I started to used what I had learn and to say the truth, last week I was being praise by the director and those people in control room for handling the camera well. Although I am alone at the highest roof top that I am but still, it was fun after you know what you are doing.

First few week I used to feel like a loser...due to my shot need to be wide so it can be the safely shot for the director to used when there is out of shot or if any incident happen. Thanks to Jay the ang mor hahas I never give up because he really teach me alot and I did learn alot from him witout noticing it.

From the first rehearsal til now, I've learnt alot of things. Especially from the ang mor Jay! I love him so much. Very very much! :) nbcb

Two more weeks til the end of NDP. Hope that everything will get better by the end of it for the rest.
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 10:59 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday