In a busy day in school I was recommend by Miss Fee (A Lecturer from Ang Mo Kio ITE) first then later from Miss Ivy (A Lecturer from SiMei ITE) to join this competition, 360 Without Border New Media Ambassador Quest organise3.
“360 Without Borders is a movement of idea lists who do not know what "impossible" is. You could be a bogger, podcaster, film maker, photographer, writer, actor, musician, animator, designer... and the list goes on! Your hobbies or talents CAN count for more. You bring the passion. We'll open up the opportunities!”
Yup! So this is what the competition is all about is to let us youth to showcase our talent to the entire world and really to express ourselves well.
I wanted to join this competition not because of this prize and the title. I really wish to join because I wish to really gain more experience and make new friends out of this competition Thank you for taking the time to support and vote for me.
Again, thank you so much for your help. I greatly appreciate the vote and support you have provided me.