Sunday, July 18, 2010

I like this photo! :) My latest kan mei! :)

I have a friend, her name is Esther. And I think she is damn awesome. Esther told me to say this in my blog. lol....
Life is getting tough for me. But I had learn new stuff now. Friday and ytd jus got my NDP and I am now down with sickness...

WOW! I hate getting sick, cause when I sick is a big one. err hahas This is my English standard when I was err sec 2? ya ya ...

I had found out my English had improve alot and get to know more and learn new things from lots of people I know where I go. Cool rite? Btw I had use up all my time for helping others. I don't ever had this kind of tot in my life before until this few days from a teacher. So ya I had this tot of like err; eh dexter! Wow why you so good? Why every time help other? They need help you help them but when you need help did people ever help you before...

Some human just take things for granted! Bloody...and now I am down no one help! Who cares! nvm I will start to be sell fish towards you this kind of human! I WILL! cos you force me too!

And lastly, I did learn new things...and thx jay for teaching and your words! thx!

Disobey yourself to obey the law.
-DCJR
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 8:59 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday