Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Feeling from all over me start to mix and spread...
this kind of feeling is so painful, happy, sad, and regret.
I need privacy! I need one corner! STOP making me a fool!
This is a very bad thing to have in life. For now to me, blog is a space or a place where I come when I am down so argg! Its so irritating feel vexed!

For now they think and feel that I am irritating and all rubbish stuff.
Okay now everything is my fault! No Matter what I do or tell you, you always say that you are rite.
I seriously don't know how to tell you what you need to change. I still remember you told me, "Dexter if you think I need to change just tell me" now hahas LMAO! You are wrong I tell you you don't accept. SO YOU TELL ME! what should I do? So for now I will SHUT MY MOUTH UP! and let you win! I lose all my fault, nvm! I dun border. As long I learn and I shut up. I can't take it anymore... tsk...

And I seriously got tons of things to say but no want I think can really listen and without arguing back or change topic...so the only place is here, where I can say out and not leave any negative poison in my body...its harmful....

NDP was great and ya same thing KFC, KFC, KFC, KFC and KFC. So this is my life on Friday and Saturday... My new school is happening..My tummy not feeling well everyday I go school...tsk
Now sad no picture or photo by me liao...my wife had been hospitalize sian no mood for pictures.
Srry people who are waiting for my photos.

This is my last year in ITE what should I do next? I don't have any plan yet...I am a big failure...serious...wow! Every time I always help other but not who is going to help me? who?
I am really disappointed by your attitude...I am really very tired to tell you your mistake liao...Feel so sorry for not being a good friends that you don't like. srry.

half poison in my body are gone now...what's next? Ask me?

Now I am stuck. Do I like her? Do I? Does she like me? Are we able to be together?
Just want to try their life for just even 1 hour also can as long I can hide myself and have a silent and stress less environment. How I wish but this wish can't be granted one...

So ya I need private place and just be me. I just want to be a normal boy that you and everyone are. And just one day doing nothing lying down at the beach and relax I am just to stress, frustrated by this now...STOP!

-DexterCJR
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 11:05 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday