Monday, May 10, 2010
Bloody! Today is really a bad day that i really never had before. This kind of feeling really make me feel like crying but i must make this choice...now I am trying my best to create my future...so I wish the 3 of you can know..I may miss you guys out almost everytime, I know you feel that I am using you or giving you attitude...I know after I promise you I will forget but seriously i am trying my best to balance between friends and school and other's stuff...so ya any thing that you think i had done something wrong please tell me...
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 10:43 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday