Feel the tears rolling in my eyes, can't bear to leave everyone...
Today, NO i mean yesterday was so called a last day for all shooting in Belestier ITE. It was like a happy, instead of tears day but some did cry *don't say i said tina cried! hahas.
After the V1K1 production i got a new nick name: GAY LES BOY hahas...
I was damn high after the shoot. The people who I know in ITE, that's the real me, after I went to ITE this is my first time showing the real rubbish me hahs..lol... a lame, funny irritating and rubbish guy hahas...
So everything goes well after few shitting scolding from all hahas... learn alot and had lots of NO BIG NO SMALL FUN! hahas Ask Miss Fee or Abbdul for more informati0n. :)
And it is MARCUS TEO bird day! hehe :P Happy birthday to you! hahas...Dexter basket..ask him he will know... and GIRLS I GOT MORE HUGS THEN YOU GIRLS HAHAHAHA... :P and blar blar blar...fyi just came back only...me alone, my family are out to exercise i guess?! Eyes are closing....-.-'
before my eyes are close watch this first hahas...