Thursday, September 24, 2009
Today again the same thing happen is all because of me!
I break the whole laughter! I broke it with my mouth and action!
I hate myself! seriously wth! I tot i changed but NO!
I hate people being get sad by me! Seriously.... i can't believe i am so like THIS!
HIAX.....so now i know i haven't changed at all! I guess?
HIAX! but seriously....i really can't believe! i spoil everything!
I feel damn guilty...feel like crying....but tears just won't drop out....
really srry! i really don't mean it....really very sorry!
-Dexter
posted by Dexter Chiang Jia Rong @ 11:55 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

   
   Home
   Profile
   Contact
   Links
   Photos
   Video
   Music
   FYI
   Private
 
Rules and Regulation
- no spamming allow -
- tag before go -
- no swearing -
- no fighting in Cbox -
- no stupid comments -
- leave ur url if u wan to be link -
VOTE NOW!
Cbox
   
Sent at 3:50 PM on Friday